How Much Do We Love Mikuni's

Local Japanese chain serving sushi, small plates & hot entrees in a stylish space. Mikuni Folsom, the newest addition to the Mikuni family of restaurants, boasts an energy that complements the ambiance and lifestyle of the area. Folsom is an active community with a strong emphasis on sports and recreation, and our goal in creating this space was to capture that spirit.

Brandon via Facebook

Audacious but honest, I have eaten sushi in almost every city in the US. And have traveled to Europe and Asia, this is the freshest fish and finest Sushi in the world! They have perfected American Sushi. Don't get me wrong, you can always order the Sashimi, but why? What Mikuni does to the fish is second to none. If you ever have a bad food experience at Mikuni contact me and ill pay for it...it's that good!

Jerry via Yelp

Found a new favorite in Folsom. I believe we were told Happy Hour on weekdays - all day.

This place has a variety of rolls, sushi and sashimi. I found all my eats on the Happy Hour menu. Most are $6, $7 and $8 and are full portions. I ordered the teriyaki chicken, agedashi tofu and the vegetable tempura. All items were very tasty and fresh. Service was quick, even though the place was packed.

Our group of 5 all agreed this will be our regular hangout for dinner. I'll try the other Happy Hour items next time, and post pics when I do.

Ranishi via Trip Advisor

The best in sushi, the Mikuni standard is high!!!
Stopped by for dinner. Modern and welcoming atmosphere. There is both indoor and outdoor dining. The outdoor dining area might have 10-15 tables with heat lamps overhead. The menu is the same as you would find in all Mikuni restaurants in the area. The quality of the sushi and all entrees is excellent as expected. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is just minutes off of HWY 50. I will be back.

Becki via Zomato

Very tasty. Sashimi slices were small but they included three pieces instead of two so that was fine. There was octopus in the sashimi combo which I had never had before and wouldn't have been brave enough to order on my own, but wow it was good. Nigiri was standard and tasty. The zig zag soft shell crab hand roll was incredible. I can understand why the place was packed at 4pm on a Friday.

Mary via Yelp

My son told me that we must order their tuna slider 2. OMG it was one of the best sushi items I have ever eaten in my life. We also ordered the incredible roll and the train wreck roll. All were scrumptious.

This is a huge restaurant with inside, outside and a lot of sushi bar seating. They seated us right away although almost the entire restaurant was full. Great service. Nice alcohol selection. Would definitely return.

Charleton via Yelp

Mikunis is always awesome, great service, excellent sushi, love the Folsom location even though it's usually packed. My family likes to indulge once in a while. Clean, organized, and a great team.

Vietvet1968 via Trip Advisor

Son visiting from San Jose and we all decided to try the newer Mikuni restaurant in Folsom. In close proximity to Highway 50 and the newer shopping hub in Folsom, this was one of our favorite trips to dinner. As Mikuni has a few restaurants throughout the Sacramento region, I knew it was going to be worth the visit. Wait time was not bad for a Sunday evening. We were seated within ten minutes and the selection was great. I had the tonkatsu and miso soup while the rest in our party ordered five different sushi dishes. My plate was plentiful but I dug into the rest of the dishes with vigor. Mikuni rarely disappoints when it comes to Japanese food and last evening was great. Food and service was excellent.

No comments

Back to Top